PACT aims to sustainably improve competences in the area of violence against women and children in different institutional environments on a European level. PACT intends to provide staff members in the field with educational and vocational services and training.
This training will support them
- to develop and improve their knowledge about domestic violence
- to develop skills on how to cope with situations of domestic violence
- to increase awareness of the varied forms of abuse and the implied consequences on the victims and on the society
- to learn how to assess the risk in a domestic violence situation
- to share their knowledge with and learn from others
- to build a larger European network with complementary expertise in the field of violence against women and children
The main objective is to sustainably improve the support chain of women survivors of violence all over Europe with the main purpose to support a larger number of women and children survivors of violence all over Europe.